Welcome. Anonymous Author holds a mirror to the face of humanity, asking what it really means to be human,

and in doing so blurs the line between what is good and bad writing.



Follow AnonAuth on Twitter

Monday, March 14, 2011

Verb.

"You have very linguistic fingers," she aspirated, and embedded her clause into my dangling preposition. "Let's put the past participle behind us and get to the root of the word. I like to be tongue-tied... it's morpheme when bound. Subject me to your particle and treat me like an object. Ooh! How about a double entendre while we're in the mood?" she queried with a delightfully french accent. "After all, I'm singular, I agree with your gender, it's not just some phrase I'm going through... and let's conjugate!"
"Puck you're punny," I alliterated plosively. "Let's have syntax!"